ACORN’s Organic Directory showcases certified organic producers and processors from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador. This searchable directory is a great way to connect people who grow, process, retail and consume organic food.
ACORN’s Organic Directory features:
▪ Almost 200 listings including over 50 new listings
▪ Producers and processors certified by Ecocert Canada, Pro-cert Canada, TransCanada Organic Certification Services (TCO-Atlantic), Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA), Centre for Systems Integration (CSI), and Quality Assurance International (QAI)
▪ Enhanced listings featuring ACORN members
▪ Easy to search by Province or Category (Vegetables, Fruit, Grain, Processed Goods, etc)
▪ A new category: Aquaculture
▪ Summaries of products available (to the best of our knowledge)
▪ And a new function allowing you to Download Results to a spreadsheet.
Visit the directory here: https://www.acornorganic.org/resources/organicdirectory